Sunday 1 September 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

I haven't been tagged in this as such but I found it a few days ago and thought that I would start today as September has 30 days so it fits in perfectly :)



So Day 1 - Your current relationship. If single, discuss being single.

I am currently not in a relationship and I look at that as a good thing!! I have quite a few friends who have relationships that I do not envy at all but on the other hand I also have friends that are in stable, loving relationships. For some reason, and I have no idea why as I have never had a very serious relationship, people come to me for relationship advice so that means I hear all the ins and outs of their relationships. Now don't get me wrong, I am happy to help in any way that I can but it also means that I can't give any real advice as I have usually never had the experience. 

Getting advice from someone usually means that you have a problem of some sort, which is something I seem to hear a lot about, peoples problems in relationships. I think this is what makes me so happy that I am single at the moment and since I'm going to university this month, it's an added bonus that I'm single. That doesn't mean to say that I am going to be a slut but i know that I don't have to worry as much as I know a lot of my friends do.

It seems to be that a lot of people think that if you aren't in a relationship, you can't be happy but I like to think that I am living proof that you can be! 

Love


1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, being single is very hassle free

    xx Alicia
    cleverspices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete