Friday 6 September 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

I am a Virgo (August 23rd - September 22nd) and I found a website with Virgo traits listed (positive and negative) and I am going to comment on each of them below:

Positive Traits

Meticulous 
I am very picky when it comes to detail, everything has to be perfect. I often pick up type errors in other people's work however I always seem to be less picky with my own work!

Intelligent
I don't like to talk about intelligence because if you say you are intelligent, people complain that you are boasting but if you say you aren't, people complain that you are trying to get attention, but I do feel I am intelligent, mainly because I tend achieve high grades in exams, obviously there are tests where I don't do as well as others, and I am quite good when I play along with quiz shows on TV (my favourite is The Chase).

Practical
I do like to to get stuck in to tasks and try to get good results but I am not always practical.

Analytical
I am incredibly analytical! I am always analysing situations and I often see things in black and white (not literally).

Reliable
Hmmm, it says on the website that "You can trust a Virgo for following the instructions..." well, not this one! I tend not to read instructions and just go ahead and set things up. However, I am quite reliable in the respect that if someone asks me to do something, I will usually do it but it may take me a while.

Modest
Again, a bit like intelligence, being modest is not something you admit to. Mainly because if you are modest you wouldn't say you were. I don't like to boast about achievements but if someone asks me I will tell them.

Negative Traits

Overcritical
When planning anything, whether it's what colour my nails will be that day or what I want to do with my life, I over think every aspect. I always have a clear picture in my mind of how I would like things to turn out and if it doesn't turn out perfect, which it often doesn't, I can get quite stressed out!

Fussy
I am definitely fussy, especially with food! And I know a lot of people are fussy but there are some things I just can't be near, let alone eat. Tuna is probably the worst!

Fastidious
I guess pleasing or impressing me is quite hard. I need to see that a lot of effort has been put into to something for me to think it is worthwhile.

Harsh
This is something I am definitely not! Some of my friends text me what they want to say and I have to sugar coat it because I think it is too harsh, this is something I think I have learnt from my mum who is very calm and not harsh at all.

Conservative
There are some traditional values that I strongly believe in, mainly revolving around family, for example I like Christmas dinner (as I mentioned in Day 5) but I like to modern ideas such as new technology.

Judgemental
Another hmmm, it's not something I like to admit to being but I am pretty judgemental. Not of people, but of objects usually and occasionally places.

Do you think your zodiac sign fits you personality? Post a link to your blog post below and I will read it (and follow if I don't already!!)

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment