Wednesday 4 September 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

Read Day 1 here
Read Day 2 here
Read Day 3 here

Day 4 - Your views on religion

This is such a big topic, it's hard to know where to start! On the 23rd of April, 1995 I was christened in my local Anglican church. However, I had only attended church once at a Christmas Eve ceremony until recently. I am not a religious person, I believe in science but my sister has recently joined a youth group which are closely related to a Baptist church. I attended one morning to watch her and 4 of her friends be baptised. My sister was also christened when she was younger so this was more of a renewal but it was really nice to see a different type of church.

I would like to think that I respect all religions, I just don't believe in extremism.

Another branch of religion is what happens after death, I'm still not really sure what I believe but I think there is something after death. I am interested in programs like Colin Fry's Sixth Sense. If you ever get a chance to watch it, it's really dated, but I love watching it!

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment