Sunday 8 September 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

Day 7 - Your favourite childhood toys

First of all I'm so sorry this didn't go up yesterday!! I actually fell asleep very early and didn't get a chance to finish it off so I will be posting days 7 and 8 at pretty much the same time. 

When I was a little girl I used to love playing with my bumble ball. (The picture below is taken from Google but mine looked exactly the same)
For those of you who don't know what a bumble ball is... it's a ball that jumps around while vibrating. I remember putting it under my chin and trying to talk!

As I got older, my friends and I started taking Bratz to school to play with during our morning and lunch breaks.

I think these were probably my 2 favourite toys but I definitely played with a lot more, one of my close family friends gave me a toybox so I could store everything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment