Saturday 28 September 2013

Apologies

Wow, these past 2 weeks have gone incredibly quickly! I am now living in Manchester, studying at the University of Manchester and having an amazing time. 

Moving in and getting settled was stressful and time consuming and that is one of the reason I have not been able to update my blog for a few weeks and I hate it! I love blogging and was really enjoying doing the 30 day blog challenge but I found that I had very little time :( especially with Freshers week!!

I hope to resume the challenge next month, and I would also like to thank the people who nominated me for Liebster award and to reassure you that the post will be up very soon so look out for it!

I would like to show you my room as soon as it's tidy enough to take pictures so look out for that post as well.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment