Monday 26 August 2013

Review: Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner

The first thing I would like to say is thank you to my new followers! It means such a lot to me that people are interested in what I write about and if there is anything you would like me to blog about in the future please request it in the comments below.

If I'm honest, I don't often buy magazines but I do if the front cover looks interesting or I like the look of the free gift. I find glamour often do great sample sized products, especially as they sometimes offer Benefit goodies, but August's edition of Marie Claire had the Eyeko London Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner.

I have tried to use liquid eyeliners in the past and have never been able to apply them properly so I was hoping to have more luck with this one. Also I had an 18th party with a rock n roll theme and I was dressing up as Amy Winehouse so thought I better get this!




Even the packaging of this product is appealing. I like the blue box (even though it was a little bashed up at the bottom when I bought the magazine) and the product itself had a simple design.


The tip of the eyeliner is stiff enough to be able to line your eyes accurately but also soft enough that you don't hurt your lids in the process (which I have found with other liners). I found that I could create thin lines for simple look and thicker, fuller lines for more dramatic looks with this tip.


When this product has run out (even though it is a sample size I feel it still has a lot of use out of it) I will probably repurchase this.

If there are any other liquid liners that you think I should try please comment below or tag me on instagram @throughkatherineseyes

Love


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    lovely greets

    ReplyDelete