Monday 18 November 2013

Superdrug haul

I told myself this month that I was only going to buy the essentials, that was until I saw Superdrug doing free delivery on orders over £10 so I thought, £10 should cover the essentials and spending around £10 turned into me seeing everything on the website and wanting it and spending a bit more!! Woops

So here are the items I bought from Superdrug.com...


MUA Eye shadow palette in Undressed, the Sleek eyeliner ink pot (black), and the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner

Superdrug 3-in-1 Base coat, ridge filler and growth enhancer (right) and Superdrug 2-in-1 Top coat and nail hardener (left)

Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily scrub (left) and facial wash (right)

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo (left), Spilt end serum (centre) and Conditioner (right)

Imperial Leather Japanese Spa shower cream.

The MUA palette is a very good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I own the Naked 2 and would love the original Naked palette but I thought I would settle for this one for now. Look out in the future for a full review! Usually I use felt tip liners and my Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner has just ran out so the Collection Felt Tip Liner looked great online. It is only £2.99 and it comes in 3 other colours too! The Sleek eyeliner ink pot was a bit of an impulse buy, I wanted to try something new. I haven't tried it out yet but I'll tell you how I get on.

The Superdrug base and top coats were a cheaper alternative to some of the brands I normally use, again, I just wanted to try something new!

The Neutrogena facial wash was a repurchase as I like the smell and the texture but I bought the daily scrub as an accompaniment to the facial wash. 

The Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner are great for my hair, I love the smell too. I haven't had the split-end serum before and so far, so good.

Imperial Leather products always smell good, I haven't had the Japanese Spa scent in a while as I am always changing my shower gel (and I can never say no to a 95p shower gel!)

Love

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly what happens to me! Haha, Lovely post btw I also recently bought the Mua Palette i'm really enjoying it :)
    Misbah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've been using the MUA palette a lot in the past week and I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality, I will definitely be trying out some of the other palettes!
      Katherine x

      Delete
  2. you got some lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. feel free to enter my Origins giveaway to win three best selling products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Unfortunately I missed your Origins giveaway but I will definitely be entering your Zalando giveaway!
      Katherine x

      Delete