Thursday 27 June 2013

June Favourites


As June is coming to an end and exams are finally over, it's a perfect time for my first proper post. These are my June favourites. 




Early in June I was looking around my local Boots store and found the new Seventeen On The Spot foundation. I was using another Seventeen foundation before so I knew I just had to try it. It's now replaced my previous foundation and I use it nearly every day. I use the colour "soft ivory" and they have another 5 colours. Claiming that you will have clearer skin in 4 weeks is another reason I decided to use this product and I'm already seeing the effects.


Another Boots product I spotted was the Natural Collection Duo Eye Shadow in Frost Shimmer and Aqua Shimmer. Natural Collection is one of my favourite drug store brands as everything is under £2 and I often get offers for 50 points using my Boots Advantage Card. I've been using these colours a lot this month because we have had a few sunny days (Summer seems to have come and gone) and these colours compliment the sunshine perfectly. Using the lighter shade for the inside of my eyes and the darker colour for the outer lid and crease it creates a slight 3D effect along with the shimmer which adds sparkle and creates a perfect look for going out.



My next favourite was a bit of an impulse buy. The Original Factory Store often have make up at extremely low prices so when I saw this Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Oxford St. Fushcia (130) I knew I just had to buy it. The colour is a lovely bright pink, none of the pictures I took showed the colour the way it actually looks. It stays on for most of the day or night.



The Pantene Pro-V Heat Defence Gloss Spray for normal to thick hair smells amazing. It has the smell of the other Pantene Pro-V products which I often use as well. I spray it into my hair while it is still wet whether I blow dry it or not. I either straighten or curl my hair most days (I know this isn't good!) and on the days I don't, I blow dry it so I always need heat protection.



Ever since the Body Shop started selling hand cleanse gels I have wanted to get my hands on the coconut scented one. Every time I went into my local store they only stocked the pink grapefruit and satsuma scented ones and although they did smell amazing, the coconut was really the one I was after. Eventually after about 2 months of looking around for them they had loads, so I bought 2! (They had a buy one get one half price offer going on). If you like the smell of coconut, you will love this.


My favourite scent, however, is vanilla. After my exams finished, I tidied my room and I lit this candle. It really helped me not get so stressed about the amount of rubbish that was cluttering up my room

A few other June favourites:

Songs:
Icona Pop - I Love It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

Naughty Boy - La La La
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, look out for more in the future! 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment